History Hall of the hospital

AMG logo

About hospital

History Hall of the hospital

home > About hospital > History
1981.2.18
The license of the establishment of the medical corporation by the license No. 54 of the Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
1982.3.23
1592-31, Yongsang-dong, Andong, Republic of Korea (Site 1,836 pyeong(6,069m2),
The total floor space 1,900pyeong (6280m2), a building with one story below and seven above the ground)
Gang, Bo-yeong assumed the director.
1982.5.20
The license of the establishment of the general hospital with 134 beds by the license No. 25 of Gyeongsangbuk-do
(It was opened with 12 treatment departments including Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics and gynecology, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery , Otolaryngology, Psychiatry, Dentistry, Medical Laboratory Science, Raiology, and Anesthesiology.)
1983.3.1
Was designated as the intern training hospital and interns were trained.
1984.10.20
The beds increased by 169 beds (Total 303 beds were operated.)